Regarding the handling of any personal information acquired by our company, we will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, guidelines on the protection of personal information, and other related laws and regulations on the protection of personal information.
- 1. About the acquisition of personal information
- We will properly acquire any personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use, and will not use any fraudulent means to acquire it.
- 2. About the purposes of use
- We will not use the personal information acquired by our company beyond the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use specified below, except when required by law or upon receiving the consent of the person related to the information.
・Guidance for service provision
・Response to inquiries
・Management of clients’ information
- 3. About the provision of personal information to third parties
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of the personal information to a third party, we thoroughly examine its eligibility, and provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the person in charge to ensure the safety of the outsourced personal information.
- 4. About the management of acquired personal information
- We will maintain the accuracy of our customers’ personal information and take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent any leakage, loss or damage of the personal information, and strive to continuously improve the personal information management system.
- 5. Disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure
- Except when required by law, when a user requests the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of the personal information, we will disclose it without delay upon the confirmation of the person related to the information.
- 6. About cookies
・For investigating the usage status of our website, and improving advertising, marketing, and services.
・For display advertisement distribution by third-party advertisement distribution companies such as Google.
(In addition, the customer can access the opt-out page provided on the website of the third-party company and stop the advertisement distribution using cookie information by the third party.)
- 7. About inquiries regarding personal information
- In case there are complaints or questions regarding our handling of the personal information, we will respond to them promptly and appropriately through the following counter for complaints and consultations regarding personal information.
- Tokyu Linen Supply Co., Ltd. Management Department